Hebrews 12:1 (NASB-U)
Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us.
I have been reading Exodus (a book in the bible). I have found it to be very interesting. If you don’t think God is a God of details then you need to read it. Especially about the way we worship Him.
I am in need of a vacation. Some time away to ponder and decide what I am suppose to do with the second half of my life. It is important to me to finish well. I studied about many Kings in the bible and their final legacy was all about how they finished. Some were successful in the beginning and then messed up at the end. They were remembered for the mess ups. Some messed up in the beginning and then ended with a big success and they were remembered that way. One success doesn’t make you a success and one failure doesn’t make you a failure. It is all about how much you learn along the way and how you finish that counts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Foggy Brain
Found my old blogs and started scrolling back in time. Loved the pictures on Walkers Take it All in Stride blog. Those grans have grown up s...
-
Jeremiah 17:9-10,14 The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? “I the Lord search the heart and examine...
-
Today has been an interesting day. I have been pondering a lot. That usually leads to unanswered questions and then more questions to ponder...
-
Old Testament history has taught us that God blessed and protected his people over and over and they were never content. They wan...
1 comment:
I love this. I'm gonna pass it along to someone I know who would really be encouraged by it.
Thank God for second (and third, and fourth, and fifth, etc...) chances, right? :-)
Post a Comment