Thursday, November 15, 2018
The World is Upside Down
Fighting frustration and trying to keep my focus on God and His plans. He has it all in control! It seems as if everyone has lost reason. Deaf and blind. I know the Bible speaks of this happening but I didn't really think I would see it in my lifetime. The election is the least of our problems as Christians. It is a concern but the bigger concern is our moral deterioration. The liberal media is spreading propaganda to delude the masses. Our freedom is at stake. Freedom of speech is only allowed if you agree with them. If you speak anything different then you are part of a hate group or being judgement. They love to put that on Christians. Truth hurts but it also heals.
Women need to wise up. The abortion issue is being used to promote the liberal agenda and for financial gain. As a woman I am personally insulted that the democrats believe we women are too stupid and immoral to control our own bodies. I keep hearing the feminist saying they don't want men or politicians controlling their bodies. I say we women are stronger than that. I can control my own body. I am not some weak wimpy woman who is not in control of my sexuality. I don't need the government to take my responsibility for my own decisions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Foggy Brain
Found my old blogs and started scrolling back in time. Loved the pictures on Walkers Take it All in Stride blog. Those grans have grown up s...
-
Jeremiah 17:9-10,14 The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? “I the Lord search the heart and examine...
-
Today has been an interesting day. I have been pondering a lot. That usually leads to unanswered questions and then more questions to ponder...
-
Old Testament history has taught us that God blessed and protected his people over and over and they were never content. They wan...
No comments:
Post a Comment