Thursday, March 26, 2020
Sheltering in Place
Trying to stay well in this insane situation. Thanks China! So far I am living each day pretty much same as usual. Just not shopping or going to church. I guess I like the idea of everyone slowing down but not for these reasons. I miss my family that lives out of town. So thankful for Facetime. Hang in there. This to shall pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Foggy Brain
Found my old blogs and started scrolling back in time. Loved the pictures on Walkers Take it All in Stride blog. Those grans have grown up s...
-
Jeremiah 17:9-10,14 The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? “I the Lord search the heart and examine...
-
Today has been an interesting day. I have been pondering a lot. That usually leads to unanswered questions and then more questions to ponder...
-
Old Testament history has taught us that God blessed and protected his people over and over and they were never content. They wan...
No comments:
Post a Comment