Thursday, April 23, 2020

Time

It is amazing how we adjust to change. It doesn't take long to begin a new daily routine. This "shelter in place" has been very revealing. The days seem to be becoming shorter. You would think they would feel longer. The longer I have been at home the harder it seems to leave. The virus is still climbing in my state. We are taking every precaution but still have many concerns about catching it. I have always been a homebody so not much has changed for me. Lots of time to read and pray and focus on things that really matter. I feel positive things could come from this pandemic. So sad for all those who have suffered and died. I know their families are devastated. This is an event that will go down in history. It will be written on the pages of history forever. Hopefully humanity will not experience it again for another 100 years or more or never.

No comments:

Foggy Brain

Found my old blogs and started scrolling back in time. Loved the pictures on Walkers Take it All in Stride blog. Those grans have grown up s...